Non-Insulated, Flyover Roof- 7m (L) x 6m (W).
Australia's Number 1 Flyover Roof system delivered straight to your door! Designed to blend in with the modern Australian Home and give you extra height and better ventilation.
Inclusions of this 100% Australian Made, COLORBOND Steel, D.I.Y. Flyover Roof Kit-
Non-Insulated Roofing with a choice of a Modern Corrugated Roofing profile or a Flat Underside Finish Profile. Overall projection of 6m.
- 75x75mm Steel Posts (Coloured) to go into footings or attach to concrete slab/deck in 3m lengths.
- 100mm/150mm/200mm x 50mm Steel Beams to suit (varies as per engineering requirements).
- Custom Made Jumbo Roof Penetration Bracket to attach to top-plate of your house. Brackets are 500mm long and suit both tile and metal roofs (Dektite included).
- Square/Quad Guttering, barge capping, flashings and 1x Metal/PVC down-pipe.
- All capping’s, connectors, fixings and hardware for assembly.
Wind rating- N2(W33) (We can change this from N3 to N4 and C1 to C4 as required at extra costs).
1- We offer a wide range of customisation in these kits- timber posts (client supplied; please let the design consultant know when they contact you), custom shapes, angles and sizes etc etc. You can slope towards your house or away from your house. You can modify this design easily to fit a “L” shaped section of your house (attached on 2 sides).
2- All our Kits are Completely Engineered and Council Compliant. All documents, drawings and paperwork included.
3- You can add lights and fans to the beams on this roof. Qualified Electrician must do the main connection.
4- We recommend building the roof first and then doing the slab around it for better finish and aesthetics. To bolt to concrete slab, minimum thickness is 100mm.
Have questions, need changes, need customisation or want help? Please feel free to contact us!