Flat Roof Carport- 7m (L) x 6m (W).
Australia's best-looking CARPORT system delivered straight to your door!
Our SMARTKITS range of Carports will truly maximise your home’s potential, add great value and protect your pride and joy!
The features of this Genuine COLORBOND®, 100% Australian Made, D.I.Y. CARPORT Kit include-
- Option to attach (to steel/timber fascia or brick wall or stud frame) or Freestanding.
- Non-Insulated roofing with a modern corrugated profile. Double sided Hi-Gloss Finish available.
- 75x75 Steel Posts 3m lengths. Option to upgrade to a 90x90 Steel Post, 4m long post for extra height!
- 100mm/150mm/200mm x 50mm Steel Beams to suit (varies as per engineering requirements).
- Square/Quad Guttering, barge capping, flashings and 1x Metal/PVC down-pipe.
- All capping’s, connectors, fixings, and hardware for assembly.
*Photos shown are for representation purposes only - Refer to Roof Plan Link for member sizes, dimensions and heights.
Wind rating- N2(W33) (We can change this from N3 to N4 and C1 to C4 as required at extra costs).
1- We offer a wide range of customisation in these kits- timber posts (client supplied; please let the design consultant know when they contact you), custom shapes, and sizes etc. You can modify this design easily to fit a “L” shaped section of your house (attached on 2 sides). Skylights/clearsheets are available for Non-Insulated options.
2- All our kits are Completely Engineered and Council Compliant. All documents, drawings and paperwork included.
3- You can add lights to the beams in the roof. Qualified Electrician must do the main connection to house.
4- We recommend building the roof first and then doing the slab around it for better finish and aesthetics. To bolt to concrete slab, minimum thickness is 100mm.
Freestanding option MUST have at least half the number of posts in the design set into a footing (footing specs are provided by us).
Have questions, need changes, need customisation or want help? Please feel free to contact us!