Attached, Flat Patio Roof- 5m (L) x 4m (W).
With 3 amazing roof profiles to choose from!
Australia's best-looking Patio system delivered straight to your door!
From show-stopping Outdoor dining areas to relaxing Verandas that blend seamlessly with your home’s existing design, our range of Skillion Patios and Pergolas will truly maximise your home’s potential!
The features of this Genuine COLORBOND®, 100% Australian Made, D.I.Y. Skillion Patio Kit include-
- Attached to your home (to steel/timber fascia, brick wall or stud wall).
- Your choice of roofing- choose between a Non-Insulated Roofing with a modern, flat finish profile (double sided Hi-Gloss finish) or Insulated Panels. Overall projection of 4m.
- 75x75mm Steel Posts (Coloured) to go into footings or attach to concrete slab/deck in 3m lengths
- 100mm/150mm/200mm x 50mm Steel Beams to suit (varies as per engineering requirements).
- Square/Quad Guttering, barge capping, flashings and 1x Metal/PVC down-pipe.
- All capping’s, connectors, fixings, and hardware for assembly.
*Photos shown here are a representation only. Exact specifications including dimensions and member sizes of this of this kit can be found by clicking the roof plan link below.
Wind rating- N2(W33) (We can change this from N3 to N4 and C1 to C4 as required at extra costs).
1- We offer a wide range of customisation in these kits- timber posts (client supplied; please let the design consultant know when they contact you), custom shapes, angles, and sizes etc etc. You can modify this design easily to fit a “L” shaped section of your house (attached on 2 sides).
2- All our kits are Completely Engineered and Council Compliant. All documents, drawings and paperwork included.
3- You can add lights and fans to our Insulated Panels. We supply a 9W LED Down-light kit and fan brackets, custom made for Insulated Panels. A Qualified Electrician must do the main connection to house. In the Non-Insulated options, lights and fans can be added to the beams in the roof. Skylights/clear sheets are available for Non-Insulated options.
4- We recommend building the roof first and then doing the slab around it for better finish and aesthetics. To bolt to concrete slab, minimum thickness is 100mm.
Have questions, need changes, need customisation, or want help? Please feel free to contact us!