Freestanding, Gable Patio Roof- 6m (L) x 3m (W).
Choose from Non Insulated and Insulated Roof Options
Australia's best-looking Patio system delivered straight to your door! From show-stopping Outdoor dining areas to relaxing Verandas that blend seamlessly with your home’s existing design, our range of Patios and Pergolas will truly maximise your home’s potential!
The features of this Genuine COLORBOND®, 100% Australian Made, D.I.Y. Gable Patio Kit include-
- Feature Open Gable on both ends. Infills available, just ask!
- Your choice of roofing- choose between a Non-Insulated, Corrugated roofing profile or our most popular Insulated Panel Roofing.
- Coloured 75x75 mm Steel Posts in 3m lengths. Posts must go into concrete footings.
- Coloured Steel Beams to suit with all end caps, connectors etc. No exposed edges or C-purlin Zinc beams at all!
- Guttering, barge capping, flashings and 2x Metal/PVC down-pipes.
- All capping’s, connectors, fixings and hardware for assembly.
- Structure dimensions include gutter width.
Wind rating- N2(W33) (We can change this from N3 to N4 and C1 to C4 as required at extra costs).
1- You can add lights and fans to our Insulated Panels. We supply a 9W LED Down-light kit and fan brackets, custom made for Insulated Panels. A Qualified Electrician must do the main connection to house. In the Non-Insulated options, lights and fans can be added to the beams in the roof. Skylights/clear sheets are available for Non-Insulated options. .
2- All our kits are Completely Engineered and Council Compliant. All documents, drawings and paperwork included.
3- You can add lights and fans to the beams in the roof. Qualified Electrician must do the main connection to house.
4- We recommend building the roof first and then doing the slab around it for better finish and aesthetics. To bolt to concrete slab, minimum thickness is 100mm.
Have questions, need changes, need customisation or want help? Please feel free to contact us!