The features of this Genuine COLORBOND®, 100% Australian Made, D.I.Y. Skillion Patio Kit include-
- Freestanding and Fully engineered for every location in Australia
- Your choice of roofing- choose between a Non-Insulated Roofing with a modern, flat finish profile (double sided Hi-Gloss finish) or Insulated Panels. Overall projection of 6m.
- 75x75mm Steel Posts (Coloured) to go into footings
- 100mm/150mm/200mm x 50mm Steel Beams to suit (varies as per engineering requirements).
- Square/Quad Guttering, barge capping, flashings and 1x Metal/PVC down-pipe.
- All capping’s, connectors, fixings, and hardware for assembly.
*Photos shown here are a representation of materials used only. Exact specifications including dimensions and member sizes of this of this kit can be found by clicking the roof plan link below.
Wind rating- N2(W33) (We can change this from N3 to N4 and C1 to C4 as required at extra costs).
1- We offer a wide range of customisation in these kits- timber posts (client supplied; please let the design consultant know when they contact you), custom shapes, angles, and sizes etc etc. You can modify this design easily to fit a “L” shaped section of your house (attached on 2 sides).
2- All our kits are Completely Engineered and Council Compliant. All documents, drawings and paperwork included.
3- You can add lights and fans to our Insulated Panels. We supply a 9W LED Down-light kit, custom made for Insulated Panels. Qualified Electrician must do the main connection to house. In the Non-Insulated options, lights and fans can be added to the beams in the roof. Skylights/clear sheets are available for Non-Insulated options.
4- We recommend building the roof first and then doing the slab around it for better finish and aesthetics. To bolt to concrete slab, minimum thickness is 100mm.
Have questions, need changes, need customisation, or want help? Please feel free to contact us!