Australia's best-looking Patio system delivered straight to your door! From show-stopping Outdoor dining areas to relaxing Verandas that blend seamlessly with your home’s existing design, our range of Skillion Patios and Pergolas will truly maximise your home’s potential!
The features of this Genuine COLORBOND®, 100% Australian Made, D.I.Y. Skillion Patio Kit include-
- Option to attach (to steel/timber fascia, brick wall or stud wall) or freestanding.
- Your choice of roofing- choose between a Non-Insulated Roofing with a modern, flat finish profile (double sided Hi-Gloss finish) or Insulated Panels.
- Coloured Steel Posts in 3m lengths and various widths depending on location.
- Coloured Steel Beams to suit with all end caps, connectors etc.
- Guttering, barge capping, flashings and 1 x Metal down-pipe. All capping’s, connectors, fixings and hardware for assembly.
*Photos shown here are a representation only. Exact specifications including dimensions and member sizes of this of this kit can be found by clicking the roof plan link below.
Wind rating- N2(W33) (We can change this from N1 to N4 and C1 to C4 as required at extra costs).
- Non-Insulated Roofing, ATTACHED.
- Insulated Panels 75mm, ATTACHED.
- Non-Insulated Roofing, FREESTANDING.
- Insulated Panels 75mm, FREESTANDING.
1- We offer a wide range of customisation in these kits- timber posts (client supplied; please let the design consultant know when they contact you), custom shapes, angles and sizes etc etc. You can modify this design easily to fit a “L” shaped section of your house (attached on 2 sides). Skylights/clearsheets are available for Non-Insulated options.
2- All our kits Completely Engineered and Council Compliant. All documents, drawings and paperwork included.
3- You can add lights and fans to this roof. We supply a 9W LED Down-light kit, custom made for Insulated Panels. In the Non-Insulated options, lights and fans can be added to the beams in the roof. Qualified Electrician must do the main connection to house.
4- We recommend building the roof first and then doing the slab around it for better finish and aesthetics. To bolt to concrete slab, minimum thickness is 100mm.
Have questions, need changes, need customisation or want help? Please feel free to contact us!